Informed business leaders take better decisions
We empower young entrepreneurs with credible business knowledge to ensure that they manage their enterprises to the fullest of its potential.
Selected business training programs provided by accredited training organizations and experienced mentors can support new SMEs in developing a tailor made strategic plan to set out short, mid- and long term goals and defining the steps necessary to achieve desired outcomes for.
- Defining your vision for a new business
- Design your business model
- Establish achievable goals for a new business
- Your business ethics
- Outline your strategic plan
- Create a operational management plan for your company
- Establish a measurable financial management plan
- Review and modify plans on a regular basis
- Be adaptable to market and product changes
- Equip new business entrants with adequate knowledge to understand the value of integrity based leadership
We are also in the process of establishing an online small business advice center, with dedicated mentors, to assist new entrants and existing small enterprises with their developmental needs as well as business advice where government bureaucracy and red tape might prevent them from conducting business effectively. The center will also provide information on funding and incentives available to them via governmental agencies and departments where applicable.